E Line Carbon Fiber Skid Plates
E Line Carbon Fiber Skid Plates have undergone years of development to find the perfect combination of carbon fiber, Kevlar, and resin that makes them the most durable engine protection on the market today. E Line incorporates Kevlar in the manufacturing process because it disperses impact forces and resists fatigue better than any other material used on motorcycle skid plates, including aluminum. Metal is prone to dents and bending which can allow impacts to cause damage along the lower frame tubes. Furthermore, the carbon fiber assembly allows them to be formed to follow the engine and frame lines perfectly to eliminate mud build up.
- Lighter & tighter fitting for better motocross and supercross performance
- Molded design for a perfect fit
- Application tested for proper fitment and easy, hassle free installation, every time
- Includes mounting hardware
- Used by GNCC and Enduro riders
- Hand made in the U.S.A.
- Optional linkage protection can be found here
Note: Pictures are a representation of product. Skid plates may vary between year, make, and models of bikes.
Availability: In stock
Ships: Worldwide eline