Giant Loop Buckin’ Roll Tank Bag
The redesigned, slim, trim minimalist Buckin’ Roll Tank Bag from Giant Loop features 1.5 liters of packable volume, RF-welded waterproof construction, electronics pass-through, and a clear vinyl phone pocket. Designed to stay completely out of the way, with no buckles in knees or crotch, you won’t notice it even when riding the most technical off-road terrain.
Named for saddle pads used by rodeo cowboys, this truly minimalist tank bag is perfect for riders who don’t like tank bags. It fits virtually any motorcycle and keeps all the essentials handy and out of the way when standing on the footpegs. For motorcycles with steep seat fronts or tall fuel fills, the Buckin’ Roll Tank Bag fits better than conventional Tank Bag designs.
Specs & Features
- Volume: 1.5 liters
- Dimensions: 7″ x 4″ x 4″
- Keeps all of the essentials handy and out of the way when sitting on seat front or standing on footpegs
- Mounts behind gas cap for easy fueling
- Waterproof clear top fits smart phone
- Power cable pass-through to charge electronics on bike
- Tank Bag unzips from harness
- Reflective bars for visibility
- No buckles in knees or crotch
Fits: Virtually every motorcycle
Availability: In stock