All New Back Insert Range – Now with Kevlar – Up to 30% lighter!
Clearance sale on all Forcefield gear – 50% off!*
Forcefield Back Inserts are the market leader for good reason. Huge performance, soft, comfortable and CE level 2 protection (Pro), available in many shapes and sizes to accommodate the variety of pocket shapes in jackets. In true Forcefield style, the Pro has evolved into the Pro-Lite K. The continued development by our materials specialists has resulted in the CE level 2 inserts being lighter in weight by up 30%! The addition of Kevlar thread maximises the strength and durability of the inserts. So they are stronger and lighter- however these also offer even more impact protection than the last generation. Stronger, lighter, more protection. A new image with sharper branding. Same great value.
Please see below the list of shapes and dimensions. Also where applicable we have added the brands that these are suitable for.
- CE LEVEL 2
- Up to 30% lighter than previous version
- Constructed using Kevlar Thread
- Now available in 8 sizes/shapes
- Heat activated body moulding
- Constructed from Nitrex Evo®
- RPT (Repeat Performance Technology)
- Moulds to body shape
- Perforated and breathable
- Flexible & Lightweight
Size/Shape Chart: please check your jacket shape to make sure the chosen insert will fit.
- Shape 001: Fits AGV Sport & Universal (Weight: 366g. Height: 39 cm. Width: 30 cm.)
- Shape 002: Universal fit – larger sizes of many brands of jackets (Weight: 445g. Height: 45 cm. Width: 34 cm.)
- Shape 003: Fits some Dainese – some Klim jackets (Weight: 446g. Height: 42 cm. Width: 27 cm.)
- Shape 007: Fits Dainese back space protector, older jackets (Weight: 409g. Height: 44 cm. Width: 25 cm.)
- Shape 008: Fits Dainese Wave G shape (Weight: 369g. Height: 39 cm. Width: 25 cm.)
- Shape 010: Fits Alpinestar small sizes and ’17-18 Dainese (Weight: 477g. Height: 43 cm. Width: 27 cm.)
- Shape 011: Fits Alpinestar larger sizes (Weight: 553g. Height: 50 cm. Width: 27 cm.)
Availability: Limited stock
*All sales on clearance and close out items are final. No returns will be accepted.