Sidi Agueda Boots
Clearance* on all Agueda Boots – Originally $249.99 | Now $149.99 | Save $100!
FREE shipping for domestic orders!
Sidi Agueda Boots are a perfect enduro or hare scramble companion for someone wanting a lightweight boot that offers impact protection without the ski boot feel. The Agueda features the same proven cam-lock buckle design found on the class-leading Crossfire 2 Boots but they are not loaded down with the motocross bulk. If you pound single track on a WR/DRZ/CRF/KLR thumper and want a suitable boot to keep you covered, take a look at the Agueda.
- Sidi quality and long life in a more economic package in a boot named after a MX1 track in Portugal
- Laminated 3mm thick Technomicro material is used as the base material
- TA sole is made of anti-skid rubber and can be replaced by a cobbler
- TA sole features excellent rear brake feel
- Nylon insole so no dangerous steel shank
- Removable arch support
- Inner heat shield
- Toe area covered in protective plastic
- Rigid, shock resistant, anatomically shaped heel for maximum protection
- Replaceable micro adjustable cam lock buckle system with memory retention straps
- Cambrelle lining
- All bolt-on parts are replaceable
- Slim, cool non-bootie design
Replacement Parts available!
Availability: Most colors/sizes in stock
Ships: Worldwide – FREE shipping for domestic orders!
*All sales of clearance and closeout items are final. No returns will be accepted.