Fastway Adventure Footpegs for KTM/HQV/Beta
**NOTE** – All Fastway Footpegs require a Fastway Fit Kit to be purchased separately (see below).
Introducing the all new Fastway Adventure Footspegs for KTM, Husqvarna and Beta. Whether you are riding and old roadbed through a deep pine forest, cruising along a twisty mountain road or ripping a snowbike across the frozen backcountry these footpegs offer a superior level of comfort and control.
Fastway Footpegs are precision engineered for the best ride, every ride! Featuring patented height, traction, and camber (tilt) adjustability, for the most individualized footpegs you’ll find. The Universal Collar System (UCS) lets you customize your mount in either the stock or lowered positions on most bikes – simply by reversing the collar. The patented replaceable traction cleat system allows you to customize the shape and traction level of your foot bed.
- Patented adjustable height, traction, and camber
- Measurements: 2.25” x 4.75”
- Precision engineered, manufactured, and assembled in the U.S.A.
- All footpegs ship with 2 sets of F3 threaded cleats– short 10mm, and tall 12mm cleats
- Requires Fastway Footpeg Fit Kit (sold separately)
- Available in silver, black, orange, blue, and red
- Also available for KTM 690/HQV 701 and Yamaha 700 Tenere
Fastway Fit Kit (sold separately) – required to mount Fastway Footpegs to your specific bike and allows you to mount in the stock or lowered position on most models.
Fits: See fitment tab above
Availability: In stock