AltRider Adjustable Aluminum Side Stand for KTM, Husqvarna, and GasGas
The AltRider Adjustable Aluminum Side Stand is the only infinitely adjustable side stand for KTM, Husqvarna, and GasGas dirt bikes that works with all suspension heights. Not only does this work with a lowered bike, but can also work with a raised bike. The adjustment range is 2 in. (51 mm) shorter than OEM, and 0.25 (6 mm) longer than OEM, a total adjustment range of 2.25 in (57 mm). The foot has 20% larger surface area for extra stability when on soft or uneven ground and will still work with the OEM elastic side stand catch.
When the suspension is altered from stock height, the kick stand is no longer set at the optimal angle. AltRider has created a durable side stand to work with just about any suspension height.
- Adjustable to any height from 2 in. (51 mm) shorter than OEM, and 0.25 (6 mm) longer than OEM
- Total adjustable range of 2.25 in (57 mm)
- Made from billet aluminum for a durable and lightweight design
- Only weighs 2.4 oz (70 grams) more than the OEM kick stand
- Installation is simple and uses the OEM hardware
`08-22 KTM 125-530 All (Except SX/SX-F)
`23 KTM 125-500 XC-W/XCF-W/EXC/EXC-F
`14-22 Husqvarna 125-501 All (Except TC/FC)
`23 Husqvarna TE/FE 125-501
`09-14 Husaberg TE/FE
`21-23 GasGas 125-450 All (Except MC 125/250/250F/350F/450F)
Availability: In stock