Lucioli 7mm Low Pressure Inner Tubes
Lucioli 7mm Low Pressure Inner Tubes – a low pressure system available for dirt bikes. You do not need to worry about getting stuck on the trails. Thanks to the thickness and internal reinforcement, Lucioli can be used at as low as 4-5 PSI. Constructed with two in-mold rim locks to prevent the unit from moving inside of the tire. More grip with no insecure feeling for the rider.
- New tire inflation system for Off-Road, Dual Sport, Cross Country, Enduro, and Hard Enduro.
- Innovative and durable system with unique features.
- 7mm walls reduce the chance of flats.
- For Extreme Enduro, it is recommended to always use 2 tire stops/rim locks/safety bolts (do not cut any of them).
- It is advisable to widen the rim holes to 9mm (from standard 8mm) and chamfer the hole for ease of insertion of the valve and rim locks.
- A rim strip is not necessary.
Working pressures at medium load (average rider weight 75kg):
21″ Front(1.6″ and 1.85″ rims):
5 to 8 PSI
18″ Rear (2.15″ rims):
Off-Road with good traction: 9 PSI
Mixed Enduro Terrain: 6 PSI
Hard Enduro Terrain: 4 PSI
Note: Please open your Lucioli as soon as they arrive, so it can return it to its original shape (it is shipped folded).
Availability: In stock