Troy Lee Designs 6400 Knee Brace
The Troy Lee Designs 6400 Knee Brace‘s bilateral support hinges use hyperextension stops to support and help prevent injury to the knee. Comfort comes from the X-Fit Strap System that helps prevent bunching that could limit movement and create discomfort while out on the trail or track.
Upper and lower adjustment compression straps to create a customized fit. The protective thermoplastic knee pad is covered in an abrasion-resistant material for ultimate durability and longevity. All of this is on a lightweight knee brace that is at home on a motorcycle.
For the rider needing stability and protection for their knees, the 6400 Knee Brace offers protection in a lightweight and comfortable package.
- Patent pending X-Fit® Strap System securely wraps leg contours with comfort and overlaps hinges to maximize stability during flex
- Bilateral Support hinges with hyperextension stops and impact absorbing base pads
- Frame liners enhance comfort and reduce odor
- Molded thermoplastic knee protection
- Upper and lower compression fit straps for tailored fit
- Abrasion resistant knee cap covering for ultimate durability and longevity
- Moisture-wicking frame liners and condyle pads keep you cool and comfortable during extreme conditions
- Hypalon® pull-tabs offer easy grip when fitting
- Sold in pairs-left/right
- 1-year limited warranty
- CE EN 14120-2003+A1-2007 tested for abrasion resistance
Sizing: See sizing tab above
Availability: In stock