4-Stroke Piston Kits for KTM by Vertex
When it comes to power and performance, Vertex four-stroke pistons are hard to beat. Forged from the highest quality 2618 aluminum alloy, Vertex pistons are perfectly suited to handle the rigors and high pressures of today’s modern four-stroke engines. Plus, to aid in the break-in process and reduce wear, every Vertex piston utilizes a unique Molybdenum Disulphide (MOS2) coating on the piston skirt. But, what truly sets Vertex apart from the competition are the unique piston profiles and compression ratios that are offered in A, B, and C sizes. This variation in sizing, a mere 0.0004″, allows the piston to be perfectly sized to the cylinder for maximizing power and performance while reducing blow-by and oil consumption.
- Includes rings, wrist pin, and cir-clips
- Four-stroke piston rings are sold as a set
- Heat-treated with T-5 hardening and tempering cycle
- Piston skirts are coated with a hi-tech molybdenum disulphide for faster break-in time
- Nitride coating for increased piston life
- Piston kits include piston, rings, wrist pin and cir-clips
- Kits are exact O.E.M. replacements
- Forged from 2618 aluminum for superior strength and durability
- High compression pistons improve power and torque across entire rpm range
- Made in Italy
Note: Vertex offers A, B, C sizes so that the customer can properly fit each piston to the cylinder. The difference in the sizes is 0.01mm (0.0004″) increments with A being the smallest and C the biggest. When a cylinder wears, the customer can choose the next larger piston size to regain the proper factory fitment.
Availability: In stock