Progressive Handlebar Dampening System (PHDS) by Xtrig for KTM,Husaberg, Husqvarna
The PHDS (Progressive Handlebar Dampening System ) is a system supported by elastomers designed to absorb engine and chassis vibrations. The system also dampens the forces acting on the handlebar in a horizontal and vertical direction, maintaining steering precision.
- Absorbs engine and chassis vibrations
- Dampens vertical and horizontal forces
- Offset design allows for 2 different rider positions in addition to the 2 different bolt locations on KTMs, Bergs, & ’14-’15 Husqvarna
- Fits ALL Xtrig triple clamps
- Machined from billet aluminum alloy
- Comes with medium density cushions/elastomers (others available)
- Used by Team KTM MX and off-road
FITS: Fits ALL stock KTM 125-690 & Husaberg 125-570 & ’14-’15 Husqvarna triple clamps with bolt-on handlebar mounts (2000-2014) & ’14 Husqvarna
“I asked some guys at the races that use the PHDS and they said they really liked them so I bought them and it really helped stop my hands going to sleep”. S.Barkman, Des Moines, Ia.
“The PHDS rocks!!! Makes my old bones feel better after a long ride”. B. Colt, Alberta, Canada
“Tried the green elastomers and that kicked the comfort up another notch. Thanks for searching out and stocking so many great products”. Bill T. , Albuquerque, NM
Availability: In stock