2-Stroke Piston Kits for KTM by Vertex
The Vertex formula for delivering better on-the-track performance is simple – precision equals performance. It all begins with precision engineering based on more than 50 years of experience in the design of OEM-quality and championship proven replacement pistons. The commitment to precision continues throughout the manufacturing process where every Vertex piston is given an advanced Molybdenum Disulphide (MOS2) coated skirt to aid break-in and a special Nitride coating for extended durability. Once manufactured, pistons pass through a rigorous manual and automatic quality control process to ensure only the highest quality level. It all adds up to replacement pistons that deliver more power, less noise and a longer life – and that equals performance!
- All pistons are heat treated with T-5 hardening and a tempering cycle
- Piston skirts are coated with a hi-tech molybdenum disulphide for faster break-in time
- Nitride coating for increased piston life
- Piston kits include piston, rings, wrist pin and cir-clips
- Kits are exact OEM replacements
- Two-stroke piston kits made from gravity cast aluminum alloy with 18% silicone content, which produces an extremely light but very strong piston
- High compression pistons improve power and torque across entire rpm range
- Made in Italy
Please Note: All 2 stroke pistons are size B (KTM calls it Group 2). We recommend the B kit for all engines that have 50+ hours or 1000+ miles.
Availability: In stock