LiquidAider Wireless Push-Button Hydration System
The LiquidAider Wireless Push-Button Hydration System is the first wireless, push-button hydration system that enables you to hydrate at any speed in any terrain with no mouth tube and no sucking. Plug the wireless pump into your hydration bladder, add the nozzle to your helmet, and mount the button on the handlebars or roll cage. Done. LiquidAider will enable you to ride longer, push harder, and remain focused and alert. Dehydration is your enemy. Terminate thirst at high speed™ with LiquidAider and never struggle with dehydration again.
How it Works:
Pretty simple really: push the button and water squirts in your mouth. LiquidAider is hands-free and effortless hydration at any speed in any terrain. No tube in your mouth, no bite valve, Don’t Suck™ and never stop to drink. The button is thin and fits next to your grip, has no wires, and is waterproof. The pump plugs into your hydration bladder. The pump receives a signal from the button and water is routed to a small adjustable nozzle mounted inside the front of your helmet.
- 1 liter per minute out the nozzle
- Set pump to 2 modes on-the-fly while riding:
- Momentary – hold button and it squirts until released
- Burst mode. One quick button press and water flows for 2, 3, or 4 seconds – your choice
- Nozzle direction is adjustable while riding
- Works with any helmet and any hydration bladder
- Share one bike with many riders
- No limit to the pumps that can be paired to a single button
- Magnetic disconnect backflow preventer allows easy helmet removal and prevents water from running out of backpack
- Removable helmet clips
- FCC, CE and IC certified
- Fits motorcycle handlebars but can be fixed to roll cages, etc.
- Button battery lasts for months of heavy use
- Button cannot be accidentally “unpaired” from the pump or cause interference with other devices
- Pump battery lasts for about 40 liters of pumped water between charges
- Small, lightweight and sturdy
- Plugs directly into any hydration bladder
- Thumb screws allow access for cleaning
Availability: In stock