Trail Tech Voyager Pro Off-Road GPS
The next evolution of Trail Tech’s most popular off-road GPS.
Featuring patent pending Buddy Tracking*, Bluetooth for phone and media connection, 4″ color touchscreen, and full vehicle integration. See the data that matters most to you. Voyager Pro can survive under 1 meter of water for 30 minutes without harmful ingress of water or dust.
The most exciting feature is Buddy Tracking, which shows other Voyager Pro devices in your Buddy Group on the map view. The bottom line is you can radically increase your following distance from your ride group. Take different paths and when you want to meet up, just ride toward your buddy’s icon, or summon your buddies with the Emergency Beacon. Let the dust settle, then go. Switch to Buddy Mode to keep your whole group on the map view. It uses vehicle-to-vehicle-radio-signals, so no cell or GPS reception is needed. The range is usually .5 to 1.5 miles, but with fewer obstructions it can go to the horizon. Shop Slavens Racing for all your GPS needs!
- Kit Includes:
– 8mm fin sensor
– Magnet Kit
– Wheel Sensor
– Power Lead
– Ignition Sensor
– Buddy Tracking Antenna
- IP67 RATED for dust and water intrusion
- Record Tracks
- Stop watch screen
- GPX File Import and Export
- Drop Customized Way-points
- Set Way-points as Destination
- Personalize Map Layer Colors
- Plan & Record Entire Trail Systems
- Get speed from the GPS or the wheel sensor. Displays speed, temperature, distance, elevation and voltage
- Displays ambient temperature, trip distance and current speed.
- Color topo and hill shading. Supports tracks, routes, way-points. Plan and record entire trail systems. *Patent pending
- Customizable – You can choose up to 6 gauge readouts from a long list of options
- Control the song playing on your phone, change headset volume levels, change the music source, and access phone dialing, call history and messaging features
- Compatible with Sena headsets
- Satellite screen displays a graph of the sky, visible GPS satellites in orbit, and signal strength of each satellite
- Free software and map updates
- Voyager Pro requires 12V DC power to operate. Connecting to AC power will damage the device and void the warranty. Make sure the vehicle has a 12V battery or capacitor prior to installing any of these gauges.
Fits: See fitment tab above
Availability: In stock