Slavens Mule 38mm H-Series Lectron Power-Jet Carburetor for pre-`17 KTM, Husqvarna, Husaberg
Slavens Racing has teamed up with Lectron Fuel Systems to produce the ultimate carburetor for the 2016 and earlier KTM/Husqvarna 2 stroke models. Jeff is always looking for ways to improve performance, power delivery, and fuel economy on all KTM/HQV models (old & new) so he asked for help from Kevin at Lectron. The combined teamwork has evolved into the Slavens Racing Mule H-Series carburetor for 2016 and earlier models. The increased performance and smooth power delivery combined with a big increase in fuel mileage and automatic elevation/temperature compensation make it a no brainer. Once correctly set-up, the Lectron is on auto-pilot.
The new slide works in conjunction with the increased bore taper to create more airflow (CFM) at low throttle positions. This generates higher velocity, more fuel lift, and a faster, torquier hit immediately off idle without being snappy or uncontrollable. The higher velocity also activates the power jet earlier to create a stronger, more tuneable mid-range.
Lectron’s dyno testing has shown a 20% increase in torque and horsepower at 5000RPM compared to the outgoing 38HV on a KTM 250. This is what riders refer to as “bottom end.” It is the meat of the powerband for off-road riding and creates faster acceleration out of corners for all disciplines. In layman’s terms, this carb straight barks. Rideability is improved with a lighter stock spring for reduced forearm fatigue.
The Slavens Mule H-Series Lectron Power-Jet Carburetor is your best performance option for pre -`17 KTM/Husqvarna 2 stroke models. Shop Slavens Racing for all your Lectron Carburetor needs!
- Only available at Slavens Racing
- Proprietary venturi design
- Delivers the low-end torque/grunt of a 36mm and the top-end over-rev of a 38mm carb
- Jetless (no jets)
- Automatically compensates for elevation & temperature changes
- Dramatic increase to fuel economy
- Smoother power delivery than stock Keihin
- Increased intake performance
- 60% more bore taper from the engine side of the carb to the slide (4mm vs 2.5mm)
- Idle position raised to create more adjustment
- Slide cutaway raised to increase responsiveness
- Light spring is now stock.
- 37.5% more CFM (air flow) at 1/8th throttle
- Same CFM at WOT for the same top end and overrev as the outgoing model
- Pre-tuned for each specific model (note: some minor tuning may be required)
- Kit includes throttle cam for use with stock ODI grips
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Available in 38mm H-Series only
* Slavens Mule 38mm H-Series Lectron Power-Jet Carburetor
* Lectron specific throttle cable (available in 1 or 3 inches longer)
`04-16 KTM 250/300 XC/XCW/MXC/EXC/6D/SX
`07-16 KTM 200 XC/XCW/EXC
`11-16 KTM 125/150 SX/XC
`04-16 KTM 250/300 SNOW BIKE KIT
`11-14 Husaberg TE/TC 250/300
`14-16 Husqvarna TC/TE 125/150
`14-16 Husqvarna TE/TC 250/300
`14-16 HQV 250/300 SNOW BIKE KIT (snow carbs include 2 metering rods. One for snow, one for dirt.)
Note: +1 = Throttle Cable Length (stock route of cable) +3= Throttle Cable Length (in front of handlebars behind number plate/headlight)
Return policy: 30 days – If you put fuel in the carburetor it is considered a used product and there will be a significant restocking fee.
Availability: In stock