Lectron Japanese 2 Stroke 38mm HV Lectron Power-Jet Carburetor
Slavens Racing has teamed up with Lectron Fuel Systems to produce the ultimate carburetor for the Japanese 2 stroke models. Jeff is always looking for ways to improve performance, power delivery and fuel economy on all models (old & new) so he asked for help from Kevin at Lectron, they created the perfect Japanese 2 stroke carburetor! The combined teamwork has evolved into the HV (High Velocity) carburetor. The 38mm HV Lectron Power-Jet carburetor delivers the low-end and mid-range torque/grunt of a 36mm carburetor and the horsepower and top-end over-rev of a 38mm carburetor. The increased performance and smooth power delivery combined with a big increase in fuel mileage and automatic elevation/temperature compensation make it a no brainer. Once correctly set-up, the Lectron is on autopilot. Shop Slavens Racing for all your Lectron Carburetor needs!
The 38mm HV (High Velocity) Lectron Power-Jet Carburetor is your best performance option for Japanese 2 stroke models.
- Only available at Slavens Racing
- Proprietary HV venturi design
- Jet-less (no jets)
- Automatically compensates for elevation & temperature changes
- Dramatic increase to fuel economy
- Smoother power delivery than stock Keihin
- Increased performance
- Machined for perfect fit
- Pre-tuned for each specific model & application (note: some minor tuning may be required)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Available in 38mm HV only
* 38mm HV Lectron Power-Jet Carburetor
* Lectron specific throttle cable
`95 & up Honda CR 125/250 – Note: `02 and older CR 125 will need a Boyesen Rad Valve or larger intake manifold
All Kawasaki KX 125/250 Models
All Suzuki RM 125/250 Models
All Yamaha YZ 125/250 Models
IF YOUR DIRT BIKE HAS A THROTTLE POSITION SENSOR simply disconnect it. It is not required for use with a Lectron.
Availability: In stock