Lectron Japanese 2 Stroke 38mm H-Series Power-Jet Carburetor
Slavens Racing has teamed up with Lectron Fuel Systems to produce the ultimate carburetor, the Slavens Mule H-Series Lectron Power-Jet Carburetor. Jeff is always looking for ways to improve performance, power delivery and fuel economy on all models (old & new) so he asked for help from Kevin at Lectron. The combined team work has evolved into the Slavens Mule H-Series Power-Jet carburetor. Once correctly set-up, the Lectron power jet carburetor is on auto-pilot.
The new slide works in conjunction with the increased bore taper to create more air flow (CFM) at low throttle positions. This generates higher velocity, more fuel lift, and a faster, torquier hit immediately off idle without being snappy or uncontrollable. The higher velocity also activates the power jet earlier to create a stronger, more tuneable mid-range.
Lectron’s dyno testing has shown a 20% increase in torque and horsepower at 5000RPM compared to the outgoing 38HV. This is what riders refer to as “bottom end.” It is the meat of the power band for off-road riding, and creates faster acceleration out of corners for all disciplines. In layman’s terms, this carb straight barks. Rideability is improved with a lighter stock spring for reduced forearm fatigue.
The Slavens Mule H-Series Lectron Power-Jet Carburetor is your best performance option for Japanese 2 stroke models. Shop Slavens Racing for all of our Lectron Carburetor offerings!
- Only available at Slavens Racing
- Proprietary venturi design
- Delivers the low-end torque/grunt of a 36mm and the top-end over-rev of a 38mm carb
- Jetless (no jets)
- Automatically compensates for elevation & temperature changes
- Dramatic increase to fuel economy
- Smoother power delivery than stock
- Increased intake performance
- 60% more bore taper from the engine side of the carb to the slide (4mm vs 2.5mm)
- Idle position raised to create more adjustment
- Slide cutaway raised to increase responsiveness
- Light spring is now stock.
- 37.5% more CFM (air flow) at 1/8th throttle
- Same CFM at WOT for the same top end and overrev as the outgoing model
- Pre-tuned for each specific model (note: some minor tuning may be required)
- Kit includes throttle cam for use with stock ODI grips
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Available in 38mm H-Series only
– Slavens Mule Lectron H-Series carburetor
– Lectron specific throttle cable
– Domino throttle assembly
– Throttle cam that enables using the stock ODI grip
`95 & up Honda CR 125/250 – Note: `02 and older CR 125 will need a Boyesen Rad Valve or larger intake manifold
All Kawasaki KX 125/250 Models
All Suzuki RM 125/250 Models
All Yamaha YZ 125/250 Models
IF YOUR DIRT BIKE HAS A THROTTLE POSITION SENSOR simply disconnect it. It is not required for use with a Lectron.
Return policy: 30 days – If you put fuel in the carburetor it is considered a used product and there will be a significant restocking fee.
Availability: In stock