Slavens Mule 38mm H-Series Lectron Power-Jet Carburetor for Beta
Slavens Racing has teamed up with Lectron Fuel Systems to produce the ultimate carburetor for the Beta 2 stroke models. Jeff is always looking for ways to improve performance, power delivery and fuel economy on all Beta models (old & new) so he asked for help from Kevin at Lectron. The combined teamwork has evolved into the H-Series carburetor. The 38mm H-Series Beta Lectron carburetor delivers the low-end and mid-range torque/grunt of a 36mm carburetor and the horsepower and top-end over-rev of a 38mm carburetor. The increased performance and smooth power delivery combined with a big increase in fuel mileage and automatic elevation/temperature compensation make it a no brainer. Once correctly set-up, the Beta Lectron carburetor is on auto-pilot.
The new slide works in conjunction with the increased bore taper to create more airflow (CFM) at low throttle positions. This generates higher velocity, more fuel lift, and a faster, torquier hit immediately off idle without being snappy or uncontrollable. The higher velocity also activates the power jet earlier to create a stronger, more tuneable mid-range.
Lectron’s dyno testing has shown a 20% increase in torque and horsepower at 5000RPM compared to the outgoing 38HV on a KTM 250. This is what riders refer to as “bottom end.” It is the meat of the powerband for off-road riding and creates faster acceleration out of corners for all disciplines. In layman’s terms, this carb straight barks. Rideability is improved with a lighter stock spring for reduced forearm fatigue. Shop Slavens Racing for all your Lectron Carburetor needs!
The Slavens Mule H-Series Lectron Power-Jet Carburetor is your best performance option for Beta 2 stroke models.
- Only available at Slavens Racing
- Proprietary venturi design
- Delivers the low-end torque/grunt of a 36mm and the top-end over-rev of a 38mm carb
- Jetless (no jets)
- Automatically compensates for elevation & temperature changes
- Dramatic increase to fuel economy
- Smoother power delivery than stock Keihin
- Increased intake performance
- 60% more bore taper from the engine side of the carb to the slide (4mm vs 2.5mm)
- Idle position raised to create more adjustment
- Slide cutaway raised to increase responsiveness
- Light spring is now stock.
- 37.5% more CFM (airflow) at 1/8th throttle
- Same CFM at WOT for the same top end and overrev as the outgoing model
- Pre-tuned for each specific model (note: some minor tuning may be required)
- Kit includes throttle cam for use with stock ODI grips
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Available in 38mm H-Series only
* 38mm HV Lectron Power-Jet Carburetor
* Lectron specific throttle cable (available in 1 or 3 inches longer)
’13-21 250/300 RR Race Editions without oil injection.
Note: +1 = Throttle Cable Length (stock route of cable) +3= Throttle Cable Length (in front of handlebars behind number plate/headlight)
Return policy: 30 days – If you put fuel in the carburetor it is considered a used product and there will be a significant restocking fee.
Availability: In stock