Motool Slacker V4 Digital Sag Scale and Suspension Tuner with Bluetooth
Redesigned V4 model has arrived!
The Slacker system allows anyone to quickly and easily setup their bike’s suspension. It can show you your static sag and rider sag, tell you if your suspension is healthy and even if you have the correct spring rates installed, all within minutes.
The redesigned Slacker V4 brings the reliability and precision of the previous 3 generations of Slackers and takes suspension tuning to the next level. The Slacker V4 makes it fast and simple to take measurements and make adjustments on the fly. Measurements are shown in real-time on the main display or virtual remote. This allows you to check sag every ride and adjust your spring preload for various different riding conditions. The Auto Zero feature allows you to put the Slacker in a learning mode so it can determine the zero point when the bike is lifted.
The free Slacker Virtual Remote smartphone app gives your smartphone complete control over the Slacker V4. Take real-time measurements and Reset/Auto Zero straight from your smartphone. Upgrading to the free Motool Service Assistant smartphone app will let you save your setting and even manage multiple Slacker V4 units within the cloud.
The optional Slacker V4 Wireless Remote is also available as an extension of the Slacker’s primary display and button functions. Perfect if you do not own a smartphone or prefer to leave your smartphone at home or the trail head.
- Ease of use – Quickly take suspension sag measurements in real-time and make adjustments on the fly.
- Simple universal mounting – Works on front and rear axles on any street, off-road or adventure bike.
- A smarter slacker – The Auto Zero feature allows the Slacker to learn where the zero point is when the bike is lifted.
- Bluetooth integrated – With the Motool Service Assistant and Virtual Remote app you can take measurements and save settings right on your smartphone.
- More than a sag scale – With real-time readings you can check your stiction to determine if your suspension needs serviced.
- Optional Wireless Remote – An optional wireless display and interface that can be strapped to your handlebars.
- 2 Year Limited Manufacture’s Warranty
- Dirt bike user guide
- Adventure bike user guide
Fits: Any street, dirt, or adventure bike 65cc or higher with front and rear axles 1 inch in diameter or less.
Availability: In stock