Rekluse Core EXP 3.0 Auto Clutch for Husaberg
FREE shipping for domestic orders!
The Core EXP just got better – Now with EXP 3.0 Technology™ – Breakthrough in Response, Performance & Tunability! Rekluse Core EXP – Core as in “Hard-Core,” is our award winning premier product. It is the #1 choice for performance minded riders that insist on perfect clutch lever feel that also demand the highest performance and durability available.
- Faster cornering
- Improved traction
- Virtually eliminates stalling
- Better starts
- Faster lap times
- Fully tunable to rider preference and terrain conditions
- Adjustable slave cylinder included
- Made in the U.S.A.
When introduced in 2009, EXP technology revolutionized the auto-clutch market by incorporating sliding wedges into an expanding friction disk. Wedges provided increased clutch performance at low to mid RPMs over traditional ball-bearing auto-clutches. By incorporating two ball bearings stacked on top of each other within the wedge, the friction generated from sliding wedges is virtually eliminated in EXP 3.0.
The result is clutch engagement and disengagement response that is unparalleled by any previous auto-clutch. Throttle control is increased dramatically while maintaining increased clutch performance at low to mid RPMs. With the increased response, a wider array of tuning options become available while further reducing the possibility of “pop” stalls.
- Fully adjustable includes optional light and heavy ball-wedges and EXP springs
- High grade CNC machined billet, hard anodized aluminum clutch components
- Center clutch designed with innovative fluid dynamic oil flow technology
- Proprietary pressure plate design with locating clutch spring pockets
- 17-7 stainless steel precision wound and heat treated pressure plate springs ensure that springs will not sack out from high heat cycles and extended use
- Includes Rekluse billet aluminum clutch cover with added oil volume
- CNC laser cut drive plates perfectly match the center clutch with Rekluse Continuous Radius Spline Technology™ causing clutch loads to be evenly distributed over a greater surface area with more precise tolerances
- Perfect clutch lever feel and action
- Easy to install and easy to tune
30 DAY DEMO RIDE & PERFORMANCE GUARANTEE
See for yourself. Ride with one of our Rekluse auto-clutches in your bike, on your terrain, in the conditions that you are familiar with, and if after riding you do not agree that it has significantly improved your riding performance and fun factor we will refund your full purchase price upon return of our product within the first 30 days of purchase. Products that qualify are: Rekluse Core EXP, EXP and z-Start Pro. Purchase price refund will be issued upon receipt of the product. Please call Rekluse at 1.866.735.5873 for return instructions.
Warranty: Rekluse offers a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects on all Rekluse parts.
Availability: In stock
Ships: Worldwide – FREE shipping for domestic orders!