Motonation Pursang Adventure Textile 3/4 Jacket
Motonation Pursang Adventure Textile 3/4 Jacket is a multi-layer textile jacket that combines adventure features and modern styling into a versatile 4 seasons ¾ length riding jacket.
- Numerous intake vents are featured with zippered closures. 4 in the chest and shoulder area, 2 vents in the upper arms combine with 2-way sleeve zippers for maximum air flow. Exhaust is handled by two large rear zip open lateral vents.
- 100% Polyester anti-bacterial fixed mesh lining.
- Features a removable and washable zip in quilted thermal insulating full liner.
- Removable Reissa waterproof full liner zips in between the outer layer and quilted liner.
- Multiple stitched seams are featured in all impact areas for maximum tear resistance.
- Removable high impact CE approved dual-density protective armor on elbows and shoulders.
- 8mm thick memory foam back pad.
- Neoprene is used in the collar for maximum rider comfort with button closure.
- Hook and loop collar tie back for riding comfortably with the collar open.
- Reflective striping is used on the arms as well as across the back of the jacket for increased visibility.
- World famous YKK zippers with long zipper pulls used throughout.
- 2-way, heavy duty, YKK entry zipper.
- Hook & loop and snap secured wind and water flap over the main two-way entry zipper.
- Dual sleeve gather snaps are used on each arm for maximum comfort.
- Adjustable hook & loop waist straps.
- Pre-curved arms for a more natural fit and maximum riding comfort.
- Two upper and two lower front horizontal entry outer pockets, two fleece lined hand warmer pockets and a large rear pocket that can hold the quilted liner once removed.
- Three interior pockets including a waterproof wallet pocket on the shell and a mobile phone pocket plus 1 interior pocket incorporated into the quilted liner.
- 8 inch YKK waist connection zipper for pant attachment.
- Neoprene cuffs secured with a two-way zipper and hook & loop for a perfect fit.
Availability: Limited stock