Forcefield Pro Shirt Air X-V Base Layer Protection
All new Pro Shirt Air X-V has arrived!
The all new Pro Shirt Air X-V is quite possibly the lightest, most protective, most breathable, most comfortable armor system available! The Pro Shirt Air X-V offers more than previous models including a new seam-less loom full mesh technology that has resulted in a fabric that not only is lighter, with unbeatable breathability, but is also as strong as a regular fabric. Featuring CE 2 ‘free fitting’ back and chest insert, Isolator CE 2 Isolator limb armor and a super lightweight construction, complete with side zip: this garment offers the best of all worlds. Forcefield’s unique industry leading Isolator armor is not only 3d moldable, super soft, heat reactive, but also has multi-Impact technology. All from a super slim (CE2 12mm) and light weight design. (From 96g).
- CE2 Armour in Back, Chest, Shoulder and Elbow.
- The CE 2 back and chest armor parts provide un-rivaled ‘free fitting’ flexibility. This is achieved by a unique cutting pattern throughout the layers of Forcefield’s own Dynamic Reactive Intelligent Materials. DRI-M technology (Dynamic Reactive Intelligent Materials)
- Seam-less mesh technology
- Super soft and comfortable construction.
- BeCool™ 4-channel, base layer technology for increased breathability and wicking
- Heat activated body molding
- Ergonomic design
- Airflow control and humidity discharge
- Lighter weight removable armor
- Isolator CE 2 passes all 4 areas of the CE2 test (Ambient, Wet, Hot, Cold)
- Re-designed Chest and Back Protector parts (CE2) and now ‘free fitting’.
- Repeat Performance Technology
- Sizes Available: X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large
- Technology: Flexible Layering System, Heat Activated, Breathable, Soft & Comfortable, Lightweight, Repeat Performance Technology, High Energy Absorption, Anti-bacterial, Machine Wash, Wicking.
- The Pro Shirt Air is also available without armor.
Availability: Limited stock
Shop Slavens Racing for all your Chest Protection needs!