The Forcefield Pro Jacket X-V
CE2 back protector and Isolator 2 limb armor.
The Pro Jacket X-V features a CE2 ‘free fitting’ new back insert and CE2 limb armor. It has a a super lightweight construction and a center zip. New production techniques have resulted in a super strong open mesh (X Vents) that is even more breathable, yet super soft and strong. This runs through the high heat areas, and also provides ‘armor windows’, not only looking good, but also providing extra breathability and lightness. The CE2 back armor parts have been re-designed and now provide unrivaled ‘free fitting’ flexibility. This is achieved by a unique cutting pattern throughout the layers of Forcefield’s own DRI-M technology (Dynamic Reactive Intelligent Materials).
- New X Vents provide increased airflow
- ‘Armour windows’ providing extra venting
- Lighter weight, breathable BeCool™ base layer fabric
- Lighter weight removable armor
- Isolator CE2 limb armor
- Armor thickness from only 12mm (CE2)
- Isolator 2 (limb armor) passes all 4 areas of the CE2 test (Ambient, Wet, Hot, Cold)
- Redesigned CE2 back protector parts and now ‘free fitting’
- Center zip for easy on and off
- Repeat Performance Technology (RPT)
- DRI-M Technology (Dynamic, Reactive, Intelligent Material)
- Available in sizes Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
Availability: In stock