Motonation Phantom Textile Riding Pant
The Motonation Phantom Textile Riding Pant is a true all-weather pant, the Phantom is made with rugged 600 Denier with additional reinforcements on the knees. Pleated panels make it comfortable and easy to move around. There’s a removable waterproof liner and a second removable quilted liner to keep you warm and dry in any weather conditions.
- Designed for all seasons
- Constructed of 600 denier polyester strengthened woven textile for durability and comfort.
- Knee and inside lower leg areas are reinforced with highly abrasion resistant ballistic nylon.
- Removable waterproof and breathable Reissa full liner zips in over a permanent mesh lining.
- Removable thermal insulating quilted full liner zips over the Reissa waterproof liner.
- Pants may be worn with no lining for warmer days or with the waterproof liner for warm and wet days or with the waterproof liner and quilted liner for truly nasty days.
- Horizontal open-air vents are positioned across the thighs, just above the knees with exhaust vents rear of each thigh.
- Accordion fabric-Spandex textile panels are used in the crotch and down the inside of the thighs for the finest non-binding fit possible.
- Removable high impact CE approved dual-density protective armor on the knees.
- Multiple stitched main seam construction for maximum tear resistance.
- World famous YKK zippers are used throughout the pant.
- 100% Polyester anti-bacterial fixed mesh lining.
- Zip open lower legs with hook & loop closure.
- Zippers are located on the side of the calf from knee down with hook & loop closures for easy entry.
- Hook & loop plus metal clip secured flap over the fly.
- Two front hand warmer pockets and two thigh cargo pockets.
- Expandable elastic waist features adjustable hook & loop waist tabs.
- 8-inch YKK waist connection zipper for jacket attachment.
- Standard 32″ inseam lengths.
- Reflective striping used on lower legs.
Availability: In stock