Flatland Skid Plate for KTM 1090/1190/1290 Adventure/R
The Flatland Skid Plate is made of rugged 5mm thick 5052 aluminum and feature TIG welded engine guards. The KTM 1090/1190/1290 skid plates pivots toward the rear of the bike enabling easy access to the drain plugs, battery, and fuel pump. Installation is an easy bolt on procedure using the existing mounting locations, stock bolts and rubber pivot bushings. Durable material, quality construction, unique design, easy installation and reasonable price all add up to a great value.
- Mounts easily and quickly using the existing mounting locations, stock hardware and rubber pivot bushings.
- Designed to cover the exposed lower portion of the engine and it’s critical components.
- Integrated protection for the engine center cases, clutch cover, ignition cover, side stand switch, side stand mount, battery and fuel pump.
- Easy access to the battery, fuel pump, and engine oil drain plugs by utilizing the pivot/tilting design.
- Unlike painted/powder coated skid plates that become less attractive over time due to chips and scratches, the brushed aluminum finish of the Slavens 950/990 skid retains it’s classic good looks.
- Excellent quality for a fair price
- Easy to install
- Available in black powder coat only
- Made in the U.S.A.
Fits: 1090/1190/1290 Adventure & Adventure R
Availability: In stock