Garmin Montana 680T GPS
Montana 680t features a dual-orientation, 4-inch color touchscreen that’s glove friendly, comes preloaded with TOPO US 100K maps and includes a 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription. The 8 megapixel camera provides high quality images, excellent resolution and automatically geotags photos with coordinates, allowing you to navigate back to the exact spot in the future. Includes 3-axis compass, built-in barometric altimeter and access to both GPS and GLONASS satellites for improved positioning and typically faster fixes. High sensitivity GPS holds your position even in the deepest cover. Includes 250,000 preloaded geocaches from Geocaching.com. Share your waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches wirelessly with other compatible Garmin GPS users. Bumps, humidity, and water are no match for the durable Montana 680t – water rated to IPX7.
Garmin Montana 680T GPS Motorcycle Mounting Options: For mounting the Montana 610/680T on your motorcycle, you can use the RAM mount system along with the Garmin Rugged Power Cradle.
- Bright sunlight readable 4″ color glove friendly touchscreen display
- High sensitivity GPS and GLONASS satellite positioning
- Wirelessly share routes, tracks, waypoints and geocaches
- 3 axis compass and barometric altimeter
- Rugged & waterproof
- Full track view so you always know what you’re up against
- Includes a 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription
- 250,000 preloaded geocaches from Geocaching.com
- 8 megapixel camera with auto geotagging
- Preloaded with TOPO US 100K maps
Availability: In stock
Ships: Ground shipments to the 48 contiguous United States ONLY. Will NOT ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, P.O. Boxes or to international customers. Will NOT ship via express air services.