Mag-1 Air Boots by Sidi
FREE shipping for domestic orders!
Sidi, always the technology market leader has taken race boots in an all new direction with the Mag-1. Combining an innovative internal bracing system with well chosen design elements and materials to create a very lightweight, yet ultra-protective race boot system.
The rear upper is made in polyurethane, and is assembled to the boot with two screws: one on the outside under theTecno-3 Magnetic mechanism, the other on the inside which holds the micrometric adjuster strap. The screws support and block the internal support system which is made with carbon fiber beams, making up the frame of the boot. This system allows excellent movement front-to-back while being firm side-to-side. Micrometric Tecno-3 magnetic closure mechanism is easy and quick to use as well as being highly adjustable and light in weight. The Tecno-3 Magnetic closures close the boot with an extremely strong stainless steel wire, which is hooked to the clip with the aid of a magnet. Arch and Achilles areas are covered with Sidi’s exclusive elastic textile and injection molded polyurethane comfort panels. The arch area utilizes two TPU bands next to the Tecno-3 Magnetic closures, for a maximum support and wrap of the arches. Technomicro is used as a base material. Technomicro is stronger than leather, softer and requires almost no break-in. It’s easier to clean and the colors don’t run or fade. It’s not affected by water or sweat like leather. Technomicro is laminated for extra strength and longevity.
- The Mag-1 Air has all the same features as the standard Mag-1 with the addition of a perforated outer for maximum air flow.
- The Mag-1 boot comes in at 4.4 pounds, over14oz. Or 17% lighter than the Vortice boot!
- Asymmetric and shaped shock absorbing heel cup, smooth and flat inside, for more adherence with the bike, with shock absorbing system in the back and outside.
- The shell and the shock absorbing system are replaceable through a screw and an interlocking system.
- Nylon inner sole with removable arch support pad.
- Dual compound sole.
- Double stitched in all high stress areas.
- All bolt on parts (shin, heel, closures, and toe slider) are replaceable.
- TPU toe shift pad.
- Perforated Teflon treated nylon lining in the boots upper with a soft and comfortable Cambrelle® lining used in the toe area.
- All screws that attach the various technical parts are recessed so as not to damage the bike.
- The toe slider is made in nylon reinforced with fiberglass and is fitted with a new air intake and an innovative alloy insert.
- The Mag-1 has a widely adjustable calf area that can accommodate riders with up to a 15-inch calf diameter 11.5-inchesabove from the bottom of their heel.
Availability: Out of stock
Ships: Worldwide – FREE shipping for domestic orders!