Adventure Spec Linesman Trail Riding Jacket
Reinventing the trail riding jacket, via the tracks of the Trans Euro Trail®.
The ADV Spec Linesman Jacket, a windproof & breathable trail riding/rally jacket reinforced with Du Pont™ Kevlar® fabric in key abrasion zones. The vents, armor pockets, removable sleeves and rear cargo storage make this a unique, light & super comfortable jacket for dual sport riders and racers.
The wind resistant and water shedding soft shell body fabric of this garment is most at home in dry environments (warm or cold), although it’s quite happy brushing off the odd light shower. We made sure overheating wasn’t an issue by adding front chest pockets/vents, rear bladder compatible vertical vents and removable arms. We also added our trademark rear cargo pocket for your spare gloves/buff or the sleeves off your jacket. Super comfortable on or off the bike this is one jacket you will find yourself wearing day after day after day. A great way to get your Linesman Jacket to perform even better in extreme heat is to slightly open the arm retaining zips. The cooling airflow over your armpit area feels AMAZING!
For protection the jacket is designed to work perfectly over an armored base layer OR you can use the integral mesh pockets with the class leading level 2 Forcefield Isolator armor. To help abrasion resistance in high impact areas we created our own AS Soft shell fabric by blending a traditional body fabric with Kevlar threads to create a fabric that is surprisingly robust in the event of an unexpected drop or slide.
- This is a splash proof outer jacket, it should be used with a fully waterproof shell in continuously wet conditions
- Super light and comfortable wind and water resistant body fabric
- Du Pont™ Kevlar® enhanced fabric on key abrasion zones
- Large internal front mesh ‘bag’ pockets
- Chest pockets/vents
- Double entry rear zipped pocket large enough to fit an AS waterproof shell, a buff and a lightweight spare pair of gloves.
- Lower front hand warming pockets
- Fitted with armor and worn with an AdvSpec Core base layer this jacket will feel comfortable in relatively dry temperatures between 15C (60F) and 30C (90F)because you will need to keep the arms on the jacket to provide impact and abrasion resistance whilst riding
- Over an armored base layer this jacket will feel comfortable in relatively dry temperatures between 15C (60F) and 35C (100F) because you can choose to remove the arms to improve ventilation and still maintain good levels of elbow protection
- Huge rear vertical ‘water bladder friendly’ vents
- Comes with the unique AS ‘Air Blast’ zip pull technology
- One handed waist draw cord
- YKK Zips
Availability: Limited stock – new redesign coming