Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha, Kawasaki Lectron Gen II HV (High Velocity) 4 Stroke Power Jet Carburetor
- Lectron Carburetors provide superior throttle response and power delivery by utilizing a patented metering rod
- The simple design does not incorporate multiple jets to replace
- The proprietary taper bore squeezes the air to increase speed and create fuel lift behind our flat metering rod
- Lectrons are a great choice for riders seeking performance, fuel economy, simplicity and smother power delivery
- Most 4 stroke engines idle around 1,500 – 2,400 RPMs. This is where 4 stroke Lectrons function best but no lower
- Our new idle correction circuit helps maintain good idle while still having a good throttle snap off low RPM so there is no need for an accelerator pump
- Lectron is a competitive advantage to 4 stroke engines used for all racing and off-road applications
- Improved fuel economy
- Built-to-order – see note below
- Size determined by displacement and application – 38mm
Gen II 4 stroke carburetor w/Power Jet
Lectron specific throttle cable
Domino throttle assembly
G2 billet throttle tube
Progressive-rate Lectron throttle cam
*** 3 fitment configurations available: stock airbox, 60mm bell for pod air filters, 76.2mm bell for K&N air filters
NOTE: Each carburetor is custom built to meet your exact needs. After your order is received, we will contact you to get details on your bike and application. Please provide a daytime phone number and email address. For some applications we will email you a dimension form for correct fitment. Each Lectron Gen II HV 4 Stroke Power Jet Carburetor is built-to-order and takes 10-14 days to ship.
Most 250cc thru 650cc KTM/HQV/Husaberg/Honda/Kawasaki/Suzuki/Yamaha 4 stroke single cylinder models that do NOT come with O.E.M. fuel injection.
Return policy: No returns. 4T carbs are custom built for each bike.
Availability: Built-to-order – Due to backorders from COVID-19 it currently takes about 3 weeks