GPX 4.5 X-Flow Jacket by Leatt
The lighter off-road jacket, the GPX 4.5 is made of a lightweight shell as well as front and rear panels made of X-Flow mesh material, and a Spandura stretch panel on sides of jacket enables comfortable movement. Its neck collar was made specifically for your neck brace to be worn over the collar, to go around your neck brace, the neck brace to be covered by the collar, or to be worn without a neck brace. It is also designed to be worn with or without your body armor. It has pre-curved, zip-off arms and for added protection the elbows are reinforced with brush guard, an ultra-thin flex film that is feather-light and increases scratch and abrasion resistance properties of the jacket’s base material.
- Lightweight, ventilated shell with X-Flow front and rear mesh panels
- Spandura stretch panel on side of jacket
- Internal hydration pocket with bladder suspension system for up to 3 liters
- Chest pocket with water resistant lining
- Pre-curved, zip-off arms
- Neck collar works with and without a neck brace
- Neck brace over collar
- Collar around neck brace
- No neck brace
- Tailored cut for off-road riding with or without body armor
- YKK zippers and multiple row hidden safety stitching
- Brush guard fabric protection over elbows
- Total of six pockets
Availability: Out of Stock – new styles coming Sept.