Leatt GPX 3.5 Neck Brace
New model for 2022 coming soon!
Leatt neck braces are tested and proven to help reduce neck forces and thereby chances of a serious neck injury by up to 47%. Latest in the Leatt range and made of polyamide, the GPX 3.5’s rigid and non-flexible structure offers revolutionary protection and has been improved to be very comfortable. It is adjustable to fit most riders and has a collarbone cutout that keeps your helmet and the brace away from fragile bones during a crash. All Leatt neck braces are CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment.
- Independently tested and proven to reduce neck forces
- Up to 47% reduction of risk for a serious neck injury
- In-molded PC shell with a polyamide reinforced EPS construction for lowest possible neck forces
- CoreFlex split rear removable thoracic strut is more comfortable and designed to work with the body’s natural movements
- Thoracic rear strut is engineered to snap off before applying excessive pressure to the back
- Optimal helmet rim striking platform design for a biomedical balanced head and helmet freedom of motion
- Adjustable Thoracic to ensure optimum fit
- Sculptured, split front for improved comfort and fit
- Ergonomically positioned open/closure system
- Engineered collarbone cut-out to help keep your helmet and brace away from your most fragile bones
- Injected, durable and easy-to-clean foam padding
- Air flow ribbed body padding for optimum ventilation
- Free, optional clear chest strap included
- CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
- Weight: From 499g
- Please look at our sizing chart for best fit: S/M-L/XL
- Winner Powersports Nifty 50 2018
Availability: New model for 2022 coming soon!