Dunlop Geomax MX33 Front
This item ships ONLY to addresses within the 48 contiguous United States.
The Dunlop Geomax® MX33™ tire is the result of intense R&D testing. Building upon the achievements of its predecessors, the MX33 is poised to continue Dunlop’s repeated success. It has already been proven over and over again in supercross and motocross. Now it’s ready to be proven by every rider.
After years of refinement, the Geomax MX33 has been modified to the ideal condition for consumer use. What does this mean for you? Do you love to hit the trails for a weekend of fun? Do you enjoy hitting the track whenever you can? Regardless of your riding style, you’ll find that MX33 tires offer premium grip in soft-to-intermediate terrain. And here’s the best part: It comes at a price that anyone with a dirt bike can afford. (And to be quite honest, the MX33 tire is so versatile that you might be surprised at how well it handles on hard terrain as well.)
The MX33 tires also sport Dunlop’s enhanced Carcass Tension Control System (CTCS). The carcass has been refined to be more flexible and predictable. This is particularly improved with strategically placed recesses along the rear tire’s carcass. Traction is of little use if a rider can’t reliably predict how a tire will respond. That’s why the MX33 tire excels so impressively.
Everything about the MX33 leads to better performance, from small variations in the tire’s knobs to their distribution across the tire. It grips phenomenally. It provides a strikingly reliable contact patch. And it works hand-in-hand with your suspension.
Take a look at some of the impressive stats for each tire:
- New Directional Tread Pattern: This offers great traction and steering feel for a wide range of riders who have differing riding styles
- Enhanced Carcass Tension Control System (CTCS): Tuned carcass flexibility offers enhanced feel and steering accuracy
- Staggered Middle Blocks: Alternating mid-shoulder knobs in the MX33 have been angled differently and are sized differently to add side grip and promote light, responsive steering while being less prone to grabbing in ruts
- Elimination of Tie-bar Design: The tie bars have been eliminated to reduce the resistance toward bending within blocks. This enhances steering feel and promotes stability in muddy conditions
- Chiseled Shoulder Block: Derived from the Geomax MX31, this chiseled block shape penetrates the surface to enhance side grip
- Newly Improved Knob Placement and Angling: This reduces knob stressThe Dunlop Geomax MX33 tire features cutting-edge technology with tried-and-tested design principles. If you want a tire that will perform at a pro level, look no further than the MX33. Pick up a set today. You’ll never look back.
Availability: Out of stock
Ships: U.S.A. Lower 48 states only