Dunlop Geomax AT81 Desert RC Tires
This item ships ONLY to addresses within the 48 contiguous United States.
A tire made specifically for desert racing, the Dunlop Geomax AT81 Desert RC rear tire lives for high speeds and the abuse of deep sand and sharp edged rocks. Retaining the same tread pattern as its enduro and woods cousin, the Desert RC differs with a tough four nylon ply construction and a harder wearing rubber compound. Digging for traction in any surface, the knob pattern keeps its composure under full throttle conditions while also absorbing repeated impacts. The premier tire brand in supercross and motocross, the Dunlop Geomax AT81 Desert RC takes the same thirst for winning and applies it to the world of off-road racing.
- AT 81 rear tread block shape and distribution plus DIRTuitive Grip Design (DGD) knobs help the tire penetrate down through the surface dirt for extra traction across a broad range of off-road applications
- Newly formulated high-wear-resistant rear tire compound offers enhanced chipping, tearing and wear appearance
- Geomax AT81 Desert RC rear tire carcass features four nylon plies
- Lateral grooves on the shoulder knobs provide additional biting edges and also allow the knobs to be more flexible
- Rear center blocks are arranged in-line to provide a larger contact patch for maximum traction
- Dunlop’s plush pad recess design between tread blocks enhances compliance for bump absorption and ride comfort
- Special formulated Desert RC (reinforced construction) compound
- Also available in a enduro specific two ply compound
Availability: In stock
Ships: U.S.A. Lower 48 states only