Warm and Safe Generation Windblock Heated Pants Liner
The concept behind Warm & Safe Heated Gear started in 1992 when company founder and world traveler Mike Coan was motorcycling in Europe in October and riding over the mountains between France and Germany. He was so cold that he put socks over his gloves. When he got back to Oregon, he bought some of the heated clothing that was on the market and soon found out just how simplistic it was. Mike contacted a fellow biker and the first Heat-troller analog solid state PWM controller was born. The modern age of motorcycle heated gear was started, and Warm & Safe is still a leader in the market. Warm & Safe products are designed by motorcyclists.
The Generation WindBlock Heated Pants Liners warm you in seconds, yet are designed to feel like part of you. Form Fitting, close fit for optimum heat transfer to body uses. The garment is durable, hand washable, and extremely lightweight. This version uses Gelanots, a breathable, waterproof, stretch fabric in the front to block the wind and its wicking effect when wearing porous pants like jeans. We deliver more heat in more places than any other garment. Our New Soft Heat Heating Panels have soft and flexible carbon shaped for the maximum heat transfer. All this efficiency means less insulation and power is required to deliver and retain the desired heat.
The Generation WindBlock Heated Pants Liner are made of both Stretch Gelanots in front as a wind stop and Spandex fabric with Anti-Bacterial treatment to prevents odors and Moisture Management in the rear side. Both materials contribute to allowing full range of movement for any activity and fits easily under your outer garments. Packs into its included zippered pouch. Heated zones cover thigh, knee and upper butt with 48 Watts of heat. Integrated plugs, for connecting heated sock liners, stow in their own zippered pockets when not in use. Can control the pants and socks with either a single or dual Heat-troller.
- 48 Watts of Heat using the Soft Heat Pure Science Heating Method
- Stretch Gelanots in front as a wind stop
- Anti-bacterial, Moisture Management Spandex to keep heat against the body
- Pocket Designed for to take the Remote Heat-troller
- Single or Dual Controller Functionality
- Packs into its included zippered pouch.
- Connections at the end of the legs for heated socks.
- High tech, wicking, stretch fabric construction with different cuts from men and women
- YKK zippers
- Carbon “softheat” heating element
- Connectors and wires rated to -40℉ (for durability and longevity)
- 3.5 Amps, 4.0 Ohms and 48 Watts at 13.8V
Note: Requires a Warm and Safe Heat Troller (sold separately) to connect to your battery.
Availability: Out of stock
Shop Slavens Racing for all your Heated Riding Gear needs!