FLY Racing Formula Carbon Helmet
Close out* item! Prime colors – $489.95 (Save $210)! Vector colors – $425 (Save $264.95)!
FREE Shipping on domestic orders and one FREE sizing exchange**.
The Fly Racing Formula Carbon Helmet is one of the most advanced helmets ever created. This technologically advanced helmet will redefine helmet performance and safety expectations. The Fly Racing Formula Carbon Helmet development team spent years of collaborated research and design with industry leading doctors, scientists and physicists from around the world to produce the innovative Adaptive Impact System (AIS). This collection of technologies is a high-performance ecosystem of structural design and energy mitigating materials. Each layer of the formula AIS was carefully fine-tuned to achieve the goal to provide superior head protection from the widest possible range of potential real-world impacts. Shop Slavens Racing for all of your helmet needs!
- ECE/DOT Approved
- 12K carbon fiber shell – Produces an extremely lightweight shell with superior penetration resistance
- Impact Energy Cells – Made by RHEON, the Impact Energy Cells maximize absorption of low speed linear and rotational impacts, reducing forces transmitted to the brain
- Conhead® EPS Technology-Provides a softer liner whereby the cones help manage or absorb an impact force more efficiently. Six critical zones have been fine tuned for a progressive response to low speed and high speed impacts
- Expanded volume EPS-Strategic areas of the helmet have more impact absorbing EPS, more suspension between your head and the ground
- EPP chin bar-expanded polypropylene creates an additional element of impact mitigation
- Clavicle shell relief zone-creates a soft zone filled with EPS and EPP to aid in reducing clavicle injuries
- Custom molded rubber trim with integrated nose guard
- Lightweight custom visor screws and titanium alloy D-rings
- Comfort liner and quick release cheek pads are made of a washable moisture wicking, anti-microbial material
- True Functional Ventilation (TFV)-when in motion air is forced through multiple air intake vents, then passed through aligned vent channels in the EPS and exits out multiple rear exhaust vents
- Includes premium helmet garage and extra visor
If your helmet doesn’t fit correctly, we will exchange it for FREE**.
Availability: Most in stock
Ships: Worldwide – FREE shipping for domestic orders
*All sales on close out items are final. No returns will be accepted.
**Free size exchange does not apply to close out items.