Continental Dual Sport TKC70 Tire
This item ships ONLY to addresses within the 48 contiguous United States.
For riders that need a tire that falls between the usage of the TKC80 and the trail-attack tires, the Continental TKC70 offers 60/40 on and off-road use. This is the only radial design trail tire that is also constructed for quiet, stable off-road use. Safe on gravel and agile on streets, the TKC70 warms up quickly and grips in wet weather. A 0-degree steel belted construction offers stability with low kickback.
- Rugged off-road capability and a balanced street performance
- Radial design constructed for off-road use
- Positioned for 60% on-road and 40% off-road use
- Unique tread block pattern makes quiet and stable on the road
- MultiGrip: Continentals own semi-dual compound technology allows different levels of hardness on the central tread and shoulder area
- More mileage and improved grip
- New compound called has outstanding grip in wet weather conditions
- Very short warm-up phase due to Raingrip compound
- The 0° steel belted construction guarantees high stability and a low kickback
- Handmade in Germany
Availability: In stock
Ships: U.S.A. Lower 48 states only