Michelin Cross AC10 Tires
Rebate available! See tab above for details.
This item ships ONLY to addresses within the 48 contiguous United States.
This tire is made of a specially-formulated rubber mix that provides durability and resists tearing and chunking, even under hard use. Reversible tread pattern with a treadwear indicator that clearly shows when to reverse the tire on the rim; when the “M” disappears the tire can be turned around. Mirror-image knobs provide equal traction in both directions on a wide range of terrain. DOT approved and R-rated for speeds up to 106 mph.
- Excellent traction on varied terrain thanks to optimized knob alignment
- Especially good on hard-packed trails
- Suitable for dual sport use
- DOT-legal so you don’t have to trailer your bike to the trails
- Specially formulated rubber mix promotes impressive durability
- Resists tearing and chunking even under hard use
This is an excellent choice for dual sport. This tire handles well and gives excellent mileage. Customers have reported 3000-3500 miles on KTM 500s which is crazy for a knobby. One customer rode his 450 from Colorado to Baja then did a lap around Baja and still had a fair amount of tire left. Jeff Slavens
Availability: Limited stock
Ships: ONLY to addresses within the 48 contiguous United States