Leatt C-Frame Knee Brace
Close out* on 2014 model! Close out* on JNR size!
Medically certified knee brace.
The Leatt C-Frame Pro Carbon Knee Brace offers premium, medically certified knee protection whilst still allowing for natural knee movement and comfort. Although no knee brace can protect one fully from injury, the C-frame Pro Carbon offers a higher level of protection than other traditional ‘cage type’ designs.
The brace’s three-point force distribution with super stiff forged C-arm mono hinge construction as well as reduction of forces to limit knee injuries (ACL, Meniscus and MCL), make it a vital piece of protective equipment. It is further equipped with lab-tested, built-in fracture points, and the C-frame chassis protects one by breaking before you injure your shin or thigh bone. The C-Frame Pro also sports a shin bone section with a load distribution plate that is super low-profile.
- Three-point force distribution with super stiff forged C-arm mono hinge construction
- Reduction of forces to limit knee injuries:
- Certified as medical device:
- EU CA014741
- USA FDA 10048761
- CE tested and certified as impact protection:
- Knee EN1621-1
- Hyper extension limitations 10º, 15º, 20º and 25º for ACL injury reduction
- Hyper flexion limitation: fixed hyper flexion stopper for meniscus injury reduction
- Engineered, lab tested built-in fracture points
- The C-Frame chassis breaks before injuring:
- The shin bone (Tibia)
- The thigh bone (Femur)
- Very low profile inner knee for superior bike feel
- Comfortable, low profile shin bone plate with load distribution pad that fits inside all boots
- Please look at the:
- Product video
- Fitting video
- Biomedical white paper
- Please look at our sizing chart for best fit:
- #JNR – Close out
Availability: In stock
*All sales on close out items are final. No returns will be accepted.