Nihilo Concepts Billet Aluminum Extended Rear Brake Tip
The Nihilo Concepts Extended Rear Brake tip is Gnarly and Sharp. The stock tip is made of stamped steel and wears out fast. A worn Rear Brake Tip can cause the riders foot to slip and lose braking control. The Nihilo Concepts Tip is CNC machined from 6061 Billet aluminum and gives the rider positive rear brake feel and control. This tip is just like our standard rear brake tip but is .400” longer for a the rider with a bigger boot. This is a must have item for every Husky owner!
- Allows rider to maintain complete brake control without slipping off
- Comes with 2 SS counter sunk screws for attachment
- Made from 6061 Billlet Aluminum for strength and durability
- Has hole drilled at front for attachment of a Brake Snake (Sold Separately)
- Available in blue or orange
- Made in the U.S.A.
’14-16 Husqvarna TC 85
’14-16 Husqvarna Big Bike All
’09-16 KTM 65 SX
’13-16 KTM 85/105 SX
’07-15 KTM Big Bike All
’16 KTM EXC/XC-W Models
Availability: In stock