Xtreme Link Skid 2.0 for Husqvarna 125-501 by Slavens
This unique new concept in protection guards the shock clevis and shock linkage from rock damage and enables the linkage to glide over logs and boulders. Without the Slavens Xtreme Link Skid the shock clevis will catch on logs and stop the bike or throw the rider forward. Because the clevis and linkage extends well below the swingarm it is very susceptible to expensive damage.
The Slavens Xtreme Link Skid is for those that often ride rocky conditions and demand the best coverage possible. The new loop design bottom plate gives added protection, durability and strength.
NEWS RELEASE: 90 point rating by Dirt Rider magazine (May 2013)
- Prevents expensive damage to the shock clevis and linkage
- Allows the bike to glide over logs & boulders
- Toughest link skid available
- Slavens original design – tested in the Rocky Mountains since August 2010
- Made of durable and lightweight 6061 T6 aluminum
- Quick and easy installation
- All mounting hardware included
- Installation videos (below)
- Tested and used by Dirt Rider & Dirt Bike magazine
- Colors: blue, brushed
- 2.0 has improved bottom plate for easier installation
- Made in the U.S.A.
Availability: In Stock