Rubber Mounted Sub-Mount Scotts Damper Kit for Husqvarna by BRP
The all new BRP rubber mounted sub-mount for Scotts dampers is innovative and effective in reducing engine and chassis vibrations felt in the handlebars. This stellar new product combines the sub-mount system with 8 Poly-Urethane elastomers to reduce and isolate vibrations and increase rider comfort. It mounts to the existing rear handlebar mounting holes and allows you to run in position 3, which is the most common and popular position.
Kit includes: BRP rubber mounted sub-adapter
Scotts bolt-on tower (frame bracket)
Scotts steering stabilizer/damper
Required mounting hardware
- Mounts to O.E.M. triple clamp–only
- Sub-mount/below the bar mounting
- Reduces engine & chassis vibrations
- Softens the harsh spike when hitting rocks and roots
- Increases rider comfort
- Approximately 1″ taller bar position
- Lower bend bars can be used to compensate for additional height
- Reduces rider fatigue
- Easy installation
- Made in the U.S.A.
BRDS-901217-29 Fits:’14-’16 FE/TE 125-501
BRDS-901217-26 Fits: ’17-’18 FE/TE 125-501
BRDS-901616-26 Fits: ’16 TC 125 FC 250,350,450
BRDS-901616-26 Fits: ’17-18′ 125-501 TC/TX/FC/FX 125-501
Note: We recommend using a Cleanspeed Throttle Cable Guide to ensure proper cable routing.
Availability: In stock