Link Guards for Husqvarna by Obie
The Obie link guard – protects your dirt bike linkage against damage from rocks, logs, and dirt. The Obie Link Guard design protects the bearings and extends the life of the suspension. The design also makes it easier to ride (or skid) over logs and rocks as the linkage won’t get hung up. There is less maintenance for linkage bearings and less greasing is needed, which helps reduce the cost of linkage replacement. Two thicknesses are available. The “Original” is 3/16 of an inch thick and the “X-treme” is made of a 20% thicker (1/4 inch), durable plastic.
- Bike model and skid plate brand specific
- Racer designed & supported
- Lightweight & durable
- Quick & easy to install
- All guards are manufactured with recycled plastic
- Designed and manufactured in Boise, Idaho U.S.A.
- Works well with Fastway Link Guard and Slavens Link Skid for maximum protection
- Patent pending
- Link guards for 2016/17 KTM & Husqvarna models currently in testing.
Note: Some parts may require drilling or grinding of the skid plate and/or link guard. Modification instructions included.
Availability: In stock